404 Beaver Road,
Incredible In-Town Estate Twin Hollows built in 1832 is one of the Sewickley areas most private and beautifully renovated treasures. This landmark property is rich in history having served as a waypoint on the Underground Railroad. The grand Victorian mansion was originally the home of the Rev. Daniel Eagle Nevin. With thoughtful consideration to the lineage the most recent steward has made substantial improvements including a new Governor's driveway along with all new outdoor living areas; including a lanai with stone fireplace, kitchen, heated salt water in-ground pool, cabana, additional gas fed fire pit, all with extensive landscaping transforming the 4+ acres Formal rooms are an entertainers delight with wonderful flow and original details throughout. The second floor features 4 spacious bedrooms with 4 full bathrooms of which two have been completely and tastefully renovated.
County School District